Committees / Initiatives Award
This award recognizes committees, working groups, or initiatives that have made an enduring contribution to COF. The work/initiative brings consistent value to the colleges.
- Network Managers Committee
- Student Activities Committees
- Study Abroad Council
- MLK Breakfast Committee
The following awards recognize outstanding contributions by individuals, who have served to move the collaboration forward, either through the individual’s work on a specific program/initiative, on a committee(s), or through other efforts. The individuals recognized in this category have helped initiate or champion a successful program or collaborative effort.
Unsung Hero Award
This award recognizes an individual who consistently contributes or contributed behind the scenes to a COF committee and associated projects.
- Ellen Faszewski (Wheelock College)
- Lana Dvorkin Camiel (MCPHS University)
- Rick Lessard (MCPHS University)
- Kurt Steinberg (MassArt)
- Maureen Keefe (MassArt)
- Anne Marie Martorana (Wheelock College)
This award recognizes an individual who is/was an idea generator, moves/moved initiatives to the next level, helps/helped keep programs going, is/was the champion.
- Brian Burns (Wentworth Institute of Technology)
- Pat Rissmeyer (Emmanuel College)
- Dan Serig (MassArt)
- Corey Zohlman (Simmons College)
- Counseling Directors (All campuses)
This award recognizes a new employee or new member of a COF committee who has demonstrated collaborative behavior.
- Mary Pyne (Simmons College)
- Britney Masse (Wheelock College)
- Kelly Parrish (Wentworth Institute of Technology)
- Jeffrey Smith Jr. (Emmanuel College)
This award recognizes external organizations and vendors who have contributed to the success of COF.
- Breakthrough Collaboration
- The Markley Group
- Davis Educational Foundation