How to Cross-Register
Cross Registration-Forms are available in all registrars’ offices or Click here.
- Advisor and student should discuss cross-registration plans, especially if courses are required to complete degree requirements. A searchable database of all courses open for cross-registration can be found online.
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they meet all pre-requisite requirements.
- Student selects eligible courses from the cross-registration directory.
- Student completes the cross-registration form and selects one or two alternative courses in the event that the first choice is filled.
- During the designated cross registration period, the student brings the completed form to their home Registrar, who must sign the form for approval.
- The host institution’s registrar reviews the cross-registration form and will confirm if there is space available in the class.
- Students who wish to drop a course must complete the paperwork with their host institution. Drop/add and course withdrawals are subject to deadlines at the host institution.
- Download the Success Memo for your host institution! Emmanuel MassArt, MCPHS, Simmons, Wheelock , Wentworth