The Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Departments are committed to aiding you in the protection of human health, safety and the environment in a manner that enhances the quality of education, research and/or public service on the Colleges of the Fenway campuses.
Our mission is to:
- Assist faculty, adjuncts, staff, and students with designing facilities that meet safety requirements and with inculcating and implementing safe practices in the conduct and operation of colleges’ programs, activities, and facilities;
- Monitor campus activities to assure that Federal, State, and Local EH&S laws, regulations, and ordinances are being followed;
- Provide EH&S training for topics applicable to your department;
- Research Best Management Practices being used at other colleges for potential implementation; and
- Help the faculty, adjuncts, staff, and students with EH&S programs.