Semester/Year-Long Study Abroad

Semester, Summer, and Year-long Programs

Programs that are taken in collaboration with a third-party provider or another college. They fulfill degree requirements for that time period. This category also includes programs during summer and winter breaks. Don’t forget, to study abroad, you must apply to the program provider and to your own home school.

Provider Comparison Chart – download to help you think about your goals and compare programs!

Exchange Programs

Involve a signed agreement between a US and overseas college. They offer students the chance to enroll in an overseas institution for a semester or a year while paying home campus tuition. Talk with your home school’s study abroad advisor for any exchange programs that might be available for you. See Contacts page to find your study abroad advisor, and begin to explore your options here: COF Programs