Intramurals FAQ 1. What are intramurals? Intramurals are a type of recreational sport. They are leagues set up to provide competition between students, faculty, and staff in a variety of different traditional and non-traditional sports. You sign up your team with your friends, residence hall, fraternity, sorority or classmates, and we provide the leagues, the read more…
- Latest Posts
- David S. Browder Commemorative Contrabass Challenge
- Sustainability Grants Available!
- Announcing Dates for 2014 COF Teaching and Learning Conference!
- 2014 Block Party!
- Concert Ideas Symposium
- COF Cross-College Opportunities
- COF HAPPENINGS!
- Great Race Boston Moves to the Fall
- Fall Training & Development Sessions Are Here!
- Registration for COF Counselor Tour Now OPEN!
- No events