Intramurals FAQ 1. What are intramurals? Intramurals are a type of recreational sport. They are leagues set up to provide competition between students, faculty, and staff in a variety of different traditional and non-traditional sports. You sign up your team with your friends, residence hall, fraternity, sorority or classmates, and we provide the leagues, the read more…
- Latest Posts
- Boston Marathon 2014
- In Commemoration of the Boston Marathon Bombing
- Make your Education POP!
- YWCA Boston’s Stand Against Racism 2014
- Growing Ubuntu: The Youth Speak
- Earth Day!
- Healing the Heart: In Remembrance of the Boston Marathon Bombings
- MassArt All School Show
- Clickers in the Classroom
- Battling the Sex Industry: Panel Discussion
- No events