Intramurals FAQ 1. What are intramurals? Intramurals are a type of recreational sport. They are leagues set up to provide competition between students, faculty, and staff in a variety of different traditional and non-traditional sports. You sign up your team with your friends, residence hall, fraternity, sorority or classmates, and we provide the leagues, the read more…
- Latest Posts
- Orlando Jones Not-Comedy Tour!
- Warburg Lecture: There’s Nothing Micro about One Billion Women
- Lent at Emmanuel
- Register for an MCPHS Online Chat Session!
- Muddy River Symposium: Adventures in Environmental Advocacy and Activism
- Attention Graduate Students!
- Learn about new online graduate programs at MCPHS!
- COF Training and Development Session: Speaking in Meetings
- COF Weekly Events!
- Annual Report AY 11-12
- No events